How much do you pay to heat your home? Has that number increased over the past couple of years, even though you aren’t using more heat?
Before you blame rising gas and oil prices, consider the other option: it’s possible that you just need your furnace tuned up. Like any piece of important equipment, residential furnaces tend to suffer the effects of wear and tear, especially when they aren’t regularly maintained. Many homeowners don’t service their furnaces to the extent that the manufacturers suggest. Contrary to popular belief, not doing the maintenance your furnace needs actually costs more in the long run, since the device starts to lose its efficiency. If you’re noticing that your heating bills lately have been too high, it may just mean that you need to do a heating system tune up to restore it to its original potential.
That’s why Raynor Services offers precision furnace tune-ups for all furnace models. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by scheduling a heating maintenance appointment with one of our experts, because your furnace is guaranteed to be more reliable this year!
Furnace Tune Up
What goes into a comprehensive furnace tune-up? When they do tune up calls, our heating maintenance specialists arrive with the following checklist:
- Adjust fan control for accurate temperature rise and airflow
- Calibrate thermostat
- Lubricate moving parts
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Inspect belts for cracks and wear
- Test manifold gas pressure and combustion air openings (if necessary)
- Inspect burner operation, clean if necessary
- Check high limit and other safety controls
- Check thermocouple, replace if necessary
- Check gas line for leaks from furnace shut off valves to the burners
- Clean and adjust pilot, as necessary
- Inspect flue for obstructions
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Replace standard air filters
- Adjust and clean blower components
How We Will Benefit Your Furnace
Old, broken down furnaces are dirty, loud, and sometimes even a health hazard. By having your heating system tuned up, you’re guaranteeing that your equipment is functional, reliable, efficient, and safe all winter long! So what are you waiting for? If you live in Burlington County, NJ, Ocean County, NJ, Atlantic County, NJ, or Camden County, NJ, Raynor Service is here for you and all of your furnace needs!
Whether you are in need of a furnace tune-up, furnace installation, furnace repair, or an emergency heating service, look no further than Raynor Services. Contact us today—we’ll be more than happy to help you out!