In the colder months, humidity levels can plunge to uncomfortably low levels and cause complications with your health and inside your home. Some of the most common ill effects of low humidity levels in your home include the following:
- Respiratory ailments
- Skin irritation
- Static electricity
- Furniture and floor damage
Balance your home’s humidity, improve your sleep, enhance productivity, and protect your family against the harmful effects of airborne viruses with a whole-house humidifier. Below, the experts at Raynor Services share the benefits of humidifiers and why you should install this valuable piece of equipment in your home.
Whole House Humidifier Features
At Raynor Services, we have seen a massive spike in the popularity of whole-house humidifiers in recent years. These high-tech systems can regulate the indoor moisture levels of your home, and unlike the small, portable humidifiers we are familiar with, whole-house models can be installed directly into your existing HVAC system. Once installed, whole-house humidifiers distribute humidity and moisture in the form of water vapor throughout the living areas of your home. Then you can use a thermostat to easily monitor and adjust not only your indoor temperature but the humidity levels as well.
Benefits of Humidifiers
Installing a home humidifier has several advantages:
- Health: Viruses thrive in low-humidity environments. That means without enough moisture and humidity in your home, you risk exposure to viruses like the flu, COVID, colds, and other respiratory ailments. Low-humidity environments also make people more susceptible to infections that their immune systems might otherwise have had no trouble with. Adding some humidity to your home’s indoor air can go a long way in protecting you and your family from illness.
- Lower energy bills: You can set the regulator on your whole house humidifier to automatically adjust to the ideal moisture levels, allowing you to maximize comfort at lower temperatures and save money on your utility bills.
- Comfort: Low humidity levels can cause dry nasal passages, sore throats, and itchy skin. Improve your comfort and avoid these conditions with a humidifier.
- Ease seasonal allergy symptoms: Whole-house humidifiers are a healthy choice, particularly for those suffering from allergies or asthma. Moisture eases nagging symptoms brought on by dry air.
- Home Preservation: Dry, moisture-free air can cause severe damage to many household items, such as wood floors, plaster, paint, furniture, artwork, electronics, and musical instruments. Supplying your house with the proper amount of humidity can protect your space and its contents from the adverse effects of dry air.
Why Choose Raynor Services to Install a Whole House Humidifier?
With all the ample benefits of owning a whole-house humidifier, it seems only natural that every home should have one installed. Humidifiers provide an affordable way to promote comfort and good health among your home’s occupants. That’s why we offer individuals residing in Burlington County, NJ, Ocean County, NJ, Atlantic County, NJ, and Camden County, NJ, the best and most home humidifiers to keep their homes comfortable no matter the season. Whether you have questions about indoor air quality, air scrubbers, or the advantages of dehumidifiers, the experts at Raynor Services are here to help, day or night! Call Raynor Services at 609-454-6655 and make your home a healthier and more comfortable dwelling through the beneficial effects of whole-house humidification!