Need an AC Tune Up?
Now’s the time, before it’s too late! Enjoy benefits before it’s too hot!
When it comes to AC maintenance, it pays not to procrastinate. Scheduling an air conditioner tune up now with a professional will prevent small issues from becoming major (and majorly expensive!) ones later. At Raynor Services, we recommend annual maintenance check-ups each spring before the dog days of summer hit and your AC is working overtime.
When the mercury begins to rise, you’ll want to be running your air conditioning system day and night. This is a great time to take advantage of our AC tune up specials! The only way to ensure it is operating at design performance is with ongoing, professional maintenance. Plus, there is no one better at making sure your air conditioner is a finely tuned cooling machine than the tune-up team at Raynor Services. We take care of all of your cooling needs from emergency air conditioning to ac installation.
Our Comprehensive AC Maintenance Checklist
- 01Fans thoroughly inspected to ensure proper air distribution.
- 02Freon checked for correct charge and to ensure no leaks.
- 03Ductwork Checked for Leaks
- 04Thermostats checked and recalibrated as necessary.
- 05Bearings and motors inspected for proper lubrication.
- 06Safeties and controls checked and tested as required.
- 07Condensate Drain checked for Obstruction.
- 08Contractors and relays inspected for faults.
- 09Electrical disconnect and AC unit wiring thoroughly inspected and tested.
- 10If applicable, humidifier operation is tested.
- 11Internal pressures and temperatures are recorded.
- 12Evaporator coil is checked for proper operation and cleanliness.
- 13Inspect air filters for cleanliness
- 14Condenser coils inspected and checked for functionality.
- 15Provide an inspection report detailing irregular conditions and necessary repairs or service.
AC Maintenance Benefits:
- 01Extended equipment life: Preventative maintenance will prolong the life of your air conditioning system by reversing minor malfunctions before they have a chance to contribute to a major breakdown.
- 02Improved indoor air quality: Dirty components and clogged air filters can quickly make the air quality of your home turn toxic. Cleaning the internal parts of your AC will do wonders for your indoor air quality.
- 03Reduced energy costs: An AC with properly functioning components will operate at design efficiency. This means repairing faulty components will help you save on energy bills in the long run.
- 04Reduced repair costs: It will cost you less to replace a single component than it would to replace the entire unit. One of the main benefits of proper AC maintenance is being able to locate problems and repair them before they become larger issues that would require replacement.
- 05Reliable in-home comfort: Having your air conditioning system break down in the middle of a heat wave is something you want to avoid. The best way to keep your AC running is by conducting routine preventative maintenance.
We provide our AC tune up services to the following areas:
- Burlington County, NJ
- Ocean County, NJ
- Atlantic County, NJ
- Camden County, NJ