Choosing the Right Generator
To determine the best generator for your home or business, there are a few things you should consider. A generator needs to meet the specific powering needs of your home – too little or too much may fail to operate properly or harm your appliances. Be sure that you know the following before making a purchase:
- Size of your home. The square footage is important because your generator needs to be able to power your entire home.
- What you want to power. Some generators are meant to provide your whole house with power in the event of an outage. Other models are meant for just the essentials, like your refrigerator, sump pump, heating and cooling, and stove. The size and power requirements of these appliances must be considered as well.
After you figure out these details of your home or business, a Raynor Services professional will be able to help you choose the best model for you and your homes power needs.
What does RPM Mean?
RPM, or revolutions per minute, refers to the energy output of your generator. The frequency output depends on the fixed engine speed of the model at hand. Depending on which model you need, the RPM will affect the noise, cost, efficiency, and engine life of the generator. Power requirements will vary from home to home.
Kohler generators bring leading technology and efficiency to your home. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that you and your home will be protected in the event of an outage or an emergency. Kohler offers an array of generators to fit whatever electricity usage demands that your house needs! Click here to learn more about which is right for you.
1800 RPM Generators
- Powerful models that ensure that you receive power in the event of an outage
- Smart, high-quality power to keep your home and appliances safe
- Warranties available
- Leading technology
3300 RPM Generators
- High-quality power for added reliability
- Automatic power
- Remote control for peace of mind
3600 RPM Generators
- Reliable and durable
- Remote monitoring for peace of mind